A trusted brand for over a century. Superior quality through exacting precision in the milling process and rigorous inspections featuring up to 75 quality checkpoints. A luxurious selection of design styles, colors, species, and specialty finishes. That’s what you’ll find with Bruce hardwood flooring.
High quality floors start with high quality materials. Most of our hardwood volume is grown here in the U.S. in the Appalachian Mountain range. The wood harvested from this area is known for its clear grain, consistent color, and excellent stability.
Over 70% of our wood products are made from premium and select grade hardwood to ensure we produce floors with fewer streaks, knots, and flaws.
We focus on maximizing quality, not volume.
- Our milling processes produce straighter, flatter boards that fit together precisely, with fewer gaps between boards.
- Our high tech production lines ensure stain colors are consistent through every cycle.
- Our finishing systems achieve the perfect balance between showing the beauty of the hardwood and protecting it from wear.
- Our rigorous inspections, featuring up to 75 checkpoints, guarantee that each strip and plank of Bruce hardwood flooring has passed our highest quality standards.
Bruce Hardwood Styles
- Hand-Scraped – in rich colors and popular wood species
- Rustics – the look of aged, hand-crafted hardwoods
- American Exotics – domestic species in a variety of colors
- Traditional Hardwood – in oak, cherry, walnut, birch, hickory, maple, and ash
How will your family and your new Bruce hardwood flooring get along? Just fine. Bruce hardwood is highly durable, but treat it kindly. If you take care of your floor, your family will enjoy its beauty for many years.