Everything You Never Knew About Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring
The Pros and Cons of Luxury Vinyl Plank Flooring
Installing new flooring but unsure what material to go with? Let us give you our advice on luxury vinyl plank flooring.
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring is waterproof. It is perfect for rainy days and accidental spills. A quick mop and your floors will look brand new!
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring is easy to install. In fact, most vinyl plank flooring simply snaps together just like a puzzle. Installation is a breeze! Also, if for some reason a board gets damaged, it can easily be repaired.
- It comes in a variety of colors, shades, and styles. Whatever your desire, urban or country chic, there are many designs available for you to chose from.
- If you are on a budget, vinyl plank flooring is cheaper than wood and tile. Vinyl plank flooring is an affordable option without sacrificing style.
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring can be set on top of other hard flooring. This, again, makes installation a breeze and will decrease installation costs.
- It is extremely stain resistant. Since it is vinyl, the ‘terrible three” of stains (wine, blood, and grass) won’t be a problem.
- Finally, luxury vinyl plank flooring is extremely durable. This flooring will have a long life in your home while continuing to look like new.
Cons (there is only one, because we like it so much):
- Luxury vinyl plank flooring is a great imitation wood, but it is not, in fact, actual wood. If you are looking for the real deal, vinyl flooring is not the way to go. However, if you are craving the appearance of wood flooring without the expense, vinyl plank flooring is a superb option!
If you have more questions, feel free to contact us. We’d love to help you!